Why Choose Pride Plumbing for Tankless Water Heater Installation and Flush?
Tankless Water Heaters: The Hot New Thing
Tankless water heaters are all the rage these days, and for good reason. They’re more energy-efficient, longer-lasting, and more convenient than traditional tank water heaters. But with so many different companies offering tankless water heater installation and flush services, how do you know who to choose?
Look No Further Than Pride Plumbing
At Pride Plumbing, we specialize in tankless water heater installation and flush. We have a team of experienced and certified plumbers who are experts in all things tankless. We’re also committed to providing our customers with the best possible service, from the initial consultation to the final inspection.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Pride Plumbing for your tankless water heater needs:
- We’re the experts. We’ve been installing and servicing tankless water heaters for years. We know what it takes to get the job done right, and we’re confident that we can provide you with the best possible service.
- We offer a wide range of services. We can help you with everything from choosing the right tankless water heater for your needs to installing it and flushing it regularly. We can also help you to troubleshoot any problems you may be having with your tankless water heater.
- We’re committed to customer satisfaction. We want you to be happy with our services, so we go the extra mile to ensure that your experience is as positive as possible. We offer free consultations, competitive pricing, and a satisfaction guarantee.
So if you’re looking for a professional plumber to install or flush your tankless water heater, look no further than Pride Plumbing. We’re the experts in tankless water heater services, and we’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience.
Contact us today to schedule a free estimate!
Tips To Help!
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
1. Schedule annual maintenance: Like any appliance, tankless water heaters need regular maintenance to function properly. Be sure to schedule an annual maintenance appointment with a qualified technician to keep your unit in good working order.
2. Check the filter: Tankless water heaters have a filter that should be checked periodically and cleaned if necessary. A dirty filter can restrict water flow and reduce the efficiency of your unit.
3. Monitor water flow: If you notice a decrease in water flow, it may be a sign of mineral buildup or other issues. Have a technician inspect your unit to identify and fix the problem.
4. Don’t let it freeze: Tankless water heaters can be damaged if the unit or pipes freeze. If you live in a cold climate, take steps to protect your unit during the winter months.
5. Use the right size unit: Make sure your tankless water heater is properly sized for your household’s needs. A unit that’s too small may not provide enough hot water, while a unit that’s too large can be inefficient and waste energy.
Possible Signs You Need A Flush Or Replacement!
1. Reduced hot water flow: If you notice a decrease in hot water flow from your tankless water heater, it may be a sign of mineral buildup or other issues. A flush may be necessary to remove the buildup and restore proper water flow.
2. Water temperature fluctuations: If you experience sudden fluctuations in water temperature while using your tankless water heater, it could be a sign of mineral buildup or other problems. A flush may be needed to restore consistent water temperature.
3. Strange noises: If you hear unusual sounds coming from your tankless water heater, such as banging, popping, or gurgling, it could be a sign of mineral buildup or other issues. A flush may be necessary to remove the buildup and prevent further damage.
4. Age of the unit: If your tankless water heater is more than 10-15 years old, it may be time to consider a replacement. Older units are more prone to breakdowns and may not be as energy-efficient as newer models.
5. Increased energy bills: If you notice a sudden increase in your energy bills, it could be a sign that your tankless water heater is not functioning properly. A flush or replacement may be necessary to restore energy efficiency and lower your bills.
6. Leakage: If you notice any signs of leakage from your tankless water heater, such as puddles or dampness around the unit, it could be a sign of a serious problem. A flush or replacement may be necessary to prevent further damage and ensure safe operation.